Tickenham Court, and the adjacent church, form a rare unspoilt mediaeval ensemble. This project has carefully repaired the 1470’s Hall and Solar wings and sympathetically reinstated the Oriel link. The hall’s arch braced roof structure, concealed in the 1950’s, has been revealed again following careful strengthening and oak repairs. Window tracery, leaded lights and ferramenta have been reinstated together with numerous masonry repairs. The fully pointed walls and limewash finish, create a suitable yet subtle texture that harmonises the exterior.